Moar question thingies! Thanks, Cat!
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
– Candle? No, those citrus-y ones that keep flies and gnats away.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
– Russell Howard. Maybe because I’m watching “Mock the Week”, maybe because he’s insanely funny.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
– I don’t see that happening in the near future.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
– Pretty young, 3/4 maybe? No training wheels, either. Thanks to my grandpa.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
– 1. Atlantic. So one.
9. How many countries have you been to?
– Uhm. Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Spain, Hungary, UK, US, Belgium, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Israel/Palestine. 13.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
– My uncle did his mandatory military service years ago, other than that we are proud pacifists.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
– Matilda or Amelia.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
– I don’t know, really. I like Finn.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
– 1. Out of 18.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
– We didn’t have a TV until I was 12 or so, but I do remember watching “Nils Holgersson” at my grandparents’.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
– Halloween isn’t really a thing in Germany, but I think I dressed up as a Cowboy for carnival.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
– Of course. I even enjoyed Harry Potter and the Hunger Games. Twilight just is glorified toilet paper.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
– I’m trying not to have a German accent, that is enough work for now.
18. Did your mother go to college?
– No. She could have, but you don’t have to to become a physiotherapist.
19. Are your grandparents still married?
– Both my grandfathers are widowers, one of them is re-married, the other one has a girlfriend.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
– My best friend used to, so I know some fancy hand trick she showed me.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
– He’s a horse, right?
22. What’s the first amusement you’ve been to?
– Europa Park, I think. It took a crazy amount of begging.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
– I wish my French was better, other than that, Spanish, Italian, Arabic.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
– Not at all. He got all the good genes, his younger brothers are bald(-ing).
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
– Neither? There are actually good books/movies out there.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
– That place in France I went to on holiday in Brittany that had the most amazing seafood.
30. Have you been to Olive Garden?
– I’ve been to THE Olive Garden, the one in Jerusalem, where 2000 years ago allegedly Judas kissed Jesus and stuff.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
– I don’t belong to anybody. Slavery is illegal. Stupid question.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
– I don’t know, but my younger brother’s name is Valentin, so that might have been a choice.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
– Frieda. Friedalein. Frühdaba. Friederikchen.
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
– That’s a hard pick, I guess it changes a lot. Right now my youngest brother, we had a great phone call earlier.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
– I like where I am right now, big-ish town with small town feeling.
36. Can you whistle?
– Yes I can. Although I can’t whistle on my fingers, much to my chagrin.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
– I couldn’t sleep with a nightlight.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
– Does coffee count? Then, yes.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
– I am suffering from that sexual transmittable, fatal disease known as human life.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
– Not that often, but I haven’t been counting.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
– Once, I think.
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
– Clothing stores, mostly.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
– “You have a great, dirty laugh”
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
– No. The last one I remember was about buying more sausage than I could ever eat. Then I woke up to an empty fridge.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
– Coffee. Oh, and Peppermint.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
– I tried counting, but lost interest. More than 10.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
– Being atheist, I’d say none. I might let the potential father have some input.
49. Who old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
– I never believed in Santa, so that wasn’t a thing.
50. Why do you have a blog?
– It seemed like a good idea. Don’t question me, random internet question thingy!